RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
In the unlikely event you receive a damaged good, we will gladly refund your purchase under the following guidelines:
Damaged items must begin their return transit within 7 business days of the initial delivery confirmation.
Please reference “How to Make a Return” for specific instructions.
Returned goods are only accepted if returned in the original packaging and are in unused condition.
Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Any damage or defective item claim must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery confirmation. In the event of either visible or concealed damage, please take photographs of the following: all merchandise damage AND pictures of the packaging (inner and outer). Interior360 will not process a replacement order without photographic documentation. Photographs can be emailed email@example.com. In all cases of damage, please keep the original packaging and the damaged item(s) as they may be needed to substantiate a claim with the shipper. All items must be kept at the delivery location until further notified. We reserve the right to deny a damage claim in the event we are not notified within 48 hours of delivery. We may be notified by phone (+971 4 355 7464) or email us.
How to make a return
- Place a copy of your original order invoice (emailed to you) with your return.
- If you do not have a copy of your original invoice, please include a piece of paper with your full name and address, phone number and last four digits of your order number.
- Pack and seal your return securely in its original packaging.
- Use the shipping carrier most convenient to you to send all returns to the following address:
Attn: Interior360 Online Return
Al Quoz 1, corner of Street 8 and 17,
across from Al Serkal Avenue
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- We highly recommend insuring our package(s), as any damage resulting from return transit are the customer’s sole responsibility.